How curious. I was staring at the Liebster Blog Award logo on another blogger’s sidebar last Sunday, now — at the risk of sounding self-congratulatory — I’ll have to stare at the one in this post. 🙂
Big thanks and hug to Hiba, the beautiful soul behind Cloud of Lace, now I get to brag about being nominated for my first blogging award ever. Kidding. What a surprise to hear the news at work. Liebster, as she herself shares, is the German word for “Beloved” or “Dearest.” So, if you ask me what’s dearest to me about her blog apart from the writing itself, it’s the foodstuff, and the fashion tidbits she shares. You rock, girl.
Now, it’s my turn to present the Liebster Blog Award to my fellow Inklings, as I call them:
Upon receiving this award, one must pass it on. See, it’s a nice way of noticing the people in your community, voices that others may have never heard of… until you make them. Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Huzzah!
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Donezo!
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. On it!
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers who you feel deserve to be noticed. Aye, on that list yonder.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. Checked!
Have a great day, everyone! Enjoy the words and worlds out there, and thanks for dropping by.